DECLINED - Affliction Warlock

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Holybubble

DECLINED - Affliction Warlock

Postby Holybubble » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Cosmin
BattleTag : Mininu#2568

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):

I live in Romania, Brasov, center of the country. I work as a 3D Industrial Designer at a German firm since i was 20 years old.I am a serious guy and I'm prompt on raids and anything involving me with the guild. If, by any means i cannot join anything, i announce.

Your raiding experience.
I have previously played on private server since Burning Crusade, patch 2.4.3. I stopped playing WoW in late MoP due to medical issues. I started playing on retail last autumn and i am aiming of completing as many raids as possible

Tell us why you left your previous guild.
Many players left, other got invited.The ones who got invited didn't know some of the scripts and we began stagnating on bosses.

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Finetool (Affliction/Destruction Warlock)
Average item level : 946 (939 equipped)
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/finetool
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21199194
Experience on character (recent) : 6/9M ToS and 47% at Maiden Mythic with old guild
Notable achievements : All the curves for Legion so far and 6/9 Mythic ToS.

Why us ?
This guild is I want to progress further more into this raid tier aswell as in the next raid tier. The raiding days and times are perfect for me.I am not only looking for a guild to raid with, but also an environment were I can find people who like to do other things outside raiding, whether it is mythic+, mount runs or achievements.

Sidonie

Re: Affliction Warlock

Postby Sidonie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 am

Hello Cosmin, will discuss your application with the other officers and get back to you before Sunday.

Holybubble

Postby Holybubble » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:38 am

Thank you very much!

Sidonie

Postby Sidonie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 am

We've discussed it and we cannot offer you a trial. Reason is that your progression experience is too low and our roster is quite big as it is.

Thank you and good luck.

Return to “Applications”